Like me on Facebook!

Email Me

Lovebugleigh81@aol.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Graphic 45

Leighspapercreation. Powered by Blogger.

I Won Challange 118

I Won Challange 118
A Paper Cutz Challage
Sure Cuts A Lot Top 40

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SVG files for Sure Cuts A Lot

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Egg Hunt

Here are all the kids that came to egg hunt at my house today. Starting with the top Dawson (Nephew), Summer (Daughter), Destinie (Daughter), Rayden (Nephew), Jacob (Nephew), Austin (Nephew), and Rayleigh (Niece). They had 178 eggs to hunt today. They all got a basket full. Thank goodness we had it early cause it rained about 2pm. We had our hunt about 10 am  and early lunch. We had a lot of fun today.
I hope that you all had a joyful Easter.

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment