Like me on Facebook!

Email Me

Lovebugleigh81@aol.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Graphic 45

Leighspapercreation. Powered by Blogger.

I Won Challange 118

I Won Challange 118
A Paper Cutz Challage
Sure Cuts A Lot Top 40

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SVG files for Sure Cuts A Lot

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Start Of My Bestfriends Wedding Album Page 1


My best friend is getting married in October, so I am making her a scrapbook album for her Journey to become a bride. This is step one (Engagement). I hope she has a great wedding and marriage.




Products used:
Frog feathers rosettes, I am roses Flowers, My minds eye papers, Lindsy's Stamp Gang Sprays, Sizzix Die Tim Holtz Baroque, Chipboard.
Destinie had a game today and they lost 14-5. But she played her butt off. Have a wonderful night.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment