Like me on Facebook!

Email Me

Lovebugleigh81@aol.com

Graphic 45

Leighspapercreation. Powered by Blogger.

I Won Challange 118

I Won Challange 118
A Paper Cutz Challage

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Girl and Butterfly ATC



This cute little atc card was colored with my copic and spectrum noir markers. The Digi stamp is from dilly beans. I layered the butterfly and added stickels. and a few gems at the bottom. I am entering it in wicked wednesday atc challenge #27 Getting buggy.

4 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, thank you so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, so glad to have you joining us at Wicked Wednesdays this week...your ATC looks fantastic! I love the dimensional butterfly...such a nice touch!
    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete