Like me on Facebook!

Email Me

Lovebugleigh81@aol.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Graphic 45

Leighspapercreation. Powered by Blogger.

I Won Challange 118

I Won Challange 118
A Paper Cutz Challage
Sure Cuts A Lot Top 40

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SVG files for Sure Cuts A Lot

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Some More Easter and Spring Cards.

I made this cards from my new favorite digi stamps. Go check out the rest that she has. Meljen Designs She has loads of freebies and the others are well worth it. I just had to make one in pink and the other one is blue green colors. I just love the way that they turned out. I got the paper at my local walmart called colorbok Pastel Breeze. I have also been chosen for blog award, isn't that just wonderful. Have a great evening and hope to see you here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment