Like me on Facebook!

Email Me

Lovebugleigh81@aol.com

Graphic 45

Leighspapercreation. Powered by Blogger.

I Won Challange 118

I Won Challange 118
A Paper Cutz Challage

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Getting ready for spring break.





The kids are really excite that spring break is next week. We are planning on a little camping trip for the weekend at the lake. I am hoping that the weather will be nice. I made this little mini album from following the paper trail: Pocket full of memories tutorial.  It has 8 pages and 40 tags. I used the paper pack K&Company olive rose collection. I kept it simple for the imagination.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful mini Amy i've not see this paper collection before but it's fab tfs huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely little album....hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete