Like me on Facebook!

Email Me

Lovebugleigh81@aol.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Graphic 45

Leighspapercreation. Powered by Blogger.

I Won Challange 118

I Won Challange 118
A Paper Cutz Challage
Sure Cuts A Lot Top 40

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SVG files for Sure Cuts A Lot

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Celebrate Today Spring ATC

On this ATC I used Anya from the Greeting Farm. I colored her with my copic marker and paper peiced her. The flower are making memories mini blossoms paper flowers and added a little gem stone to the middles. The paper line I used is DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies Card Stocks. I used hand colored crinkled seam binding. The sentiment is from paper tray inks.

I am entering this card in Wicked Wednesday #30 Spring Fever.

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable!! Love her flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, I love all thing TGF! Your little ATC makes me smile...so pretty and spring like! This is perfect for this week's challenge at Wicked Wednesdays, thanks for joining us.

    :Dx

    ReplyDelete