Like me on Facebook!

Email Me

Lovebugleigh81@aol.com

Graphic 45

Leighspapercreation. Powered by Blogger.

I Won Challange 118

I Won Challange 118
A Paper Cutz Challage

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Winner!!!

The winner of my blog candy is





Dawn D.


Please send me your name and address to Lovebugleigh81@aol.com to receive your candy.
Sorry it took so long to get a winner but I have to have emergency surgery last friday and I am just now able to get out of bed and Hope you had a wonderful holiday.
Thanks a bunch
Amy

2 comments:

  1. get well amy... thank you for the chance! happy new year :) ... congrats to the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, sorry to hear that you have had health issues, I hope you're better now, have a wonderful holidays you too!
    Congrats to lucky Dawn D.!
    Greetings from Spain

    ReplyDelete